Earth the blue planet
From California's coast, the Pacific Ocean streches as far as you can see. An ocean is a large body of salt water. Most of Earth's surface, about 70%,is covered with oceans. The remaining 30% is mostly land, with some water on the land. Almost 3 out of every 4 squares are covered by ocean water.
By: jabria - 2009-06-15 17:01:09